Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

Just a few things

I can't get over the fact that in about 2 weeks, Avery will be 6 months old already. Next thing I know she's going to be 18!

Some new things she's doing is rolling over from stomach to back and back to stomach. She can turn herself in every direction when she's on the floor. When I worked in the daycare, it was really common for babies and even the older kids to sleep with their legs tucked up under them with their butts up in the air. Avery never did that until now. She's also (she used to sleep this way and then stopped)started sleeping with her head jammed into the corner of her bed. No matter where I lay her, she migrates to the corner. The other morning I went in to get her from a nap and her head was at the opposite end from where I laid her. She's rolling around in bed.

As I am typing this, I am enjoying watching my sweet little daughter move all around the carpet. Grabbing different toys that get her attention. Kicking her little legs and doing mini push ups. Periodically stopping to see what's being talked about on Good Morning America. Well, our car is DEAD. David has an appointment to meet someone today to take a look at a car. I've been stuck at the house for the last 2 days because we can't all fit in David's truck. I did get to leave yesterday to go get some coffee since my coffee pot died too. :(



This picture was taken 4-5-11. She had been fussing so I brought her out in the garage to watch whatever David was doing. She enjoyed it. I took her for a couple spins around the garage. Have I mentioned I love this girl?

Last night she had gotten up and I fed her and put her back in bed and laid there listening to her mess around. She finally had quieted when I heard her making these weird gasping type noises. I jumped up and grabbed her and I guess she had woke David up because at the same time he flew out of bed to turn the light on. I thought maybe she had spit up and was choking but there wasn't hardly any thing on the bed. She had had milk come out of her nose. Weird. She wasn't phased by it at all. Just sat there like "hi guys". She burped some and then I put her in bed and she went right back to sleep.

She loves remote controls, water bottles, chewing the rubber part on a medicine dropper, her hair brush and paper. She also loves her raspberry teether. She throws small fits when I dress her. She always pats things with her right hand: her belly, me, the floor, anything really. She likes to go for rides in the car and get out of the house. She has really started jumping a lot more. Her legs are constantly moving. She plays with her ear and hair when she's tired. She grabs your skin and it hurts. She loves to pull her daddy's goatee. Hard. He had to trim it because of her. She likes to play with her feet and sometimes can be found gnawing on her big toe. She still has her beautiful blue eyes. Everyone and I mean everyone comments on her big blue eyes and her personality. Her smiley little face wins everyone over. One of my favorite things about her is she smiles with her eyes.

Well, I think that's about all I've got this morning. i LoVe My LiTtLe AvErY.

No comments: