Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's a good thing she's so cute because this whole getting up multiple times a night thing is getting old :0) I still haven't tried the doctors suggestion of making her wait to eat in the evening so she'll be extra hungry, eat more and hopefully be more full and not wake up. What's the most frustrating for me is that I know she can sleep longer spans without eating because she did it for a long time. Then 4 months hit and I don't know what happened. Actually, I don't even know that she's hungry when she wakes up. I just feed her to get her to sleep faster.

Here's Avery last night while David and I watched The Fighter.


Look at how those little ears stick out!

1 comment:

Chan said...

she is so super cute Hannah! I think it's pretty common for babies to do that (waking up after sleeping all night) my two youngest did it. It is frustrating but doesn't last forever! :)