Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 22, 2011

Busy Busy

Avery and I have been super busy this week and David's been working some long hours. We're thankful for that!

I bought some bubbles for Avery the other day. At first she just sat there while I blew them and would gasp if they landed on her face. Now she tries to grab them and it's so cute. She'll contort her body so she can get them.

Saturday is my anniversary. 6 years. Wow.

I got my new coffee pot. I really didn't drink alot of coffee until the last few months. Then, when that thing quit working I craved it like crazy. Devil drink :)
And the neat thing about Kuerig is they send you a box of K-cups to try!

Not much going on around here really. Avery is as wonderful as ever!

No comments: