Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

I was pretty productive today. Had some excitement that the patent went through and I found $53 dollars in an old purse! Yay me! I did some organizing today. I bought Avery a little book that makes crinkly noises and has rubber corners she can chew on and she loves it. That made me happy. I also joined the gym today. I am so sick of the way I look. Things have to change and I'm excited for it. I hope I stay that way...

And.........

I applied for admission to Utah State University. I don't see any reason they won't accept me. I have filled out my financial aid so we'll see what happens. The only thing I'm worried about is that in order to get the financial aid, I'm afraid I'll have to go full time and that worries me with Avery. I don't know how I'll manage to get that much studying in with Avery but lots of people do it so we'll see how it goes. If I get in I will be an Aggie.

Old man winter showed his face today. The next couple of days or so are going to be yuck I guess.

The car started acting up today. Yay. Not.

Well, that's all that's going on around here. Avery's been fussy the last few days but today was good. Tonight she was a real doll. I got my photo book I made for her today. I'm glad I only paid shipping and handling for it.

David's packing up some tools to send to Goodson and I'm about ready for bed so I'm out.

No comments: