Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cereal!

I was going to hold off on food until Avery was 6 months. I was not going to give her cereal. Well, I gave Avery food before 6 months and it was cereal. Geez. I gave her food in hopes that it might help her sleep longer. I didn't want to start her off on jar baby food because I want all of us to start eating our produce from the farmer's market. I gave her some organic cereal that had apples and sweet potatoes in it. She did really well eating it. The good thing is that since I didn't start her on food so early, she doesn't have that tongue reflex that makes babies spit their food back out. She would open wide for her bites. I guess I'll start looking for some produce to start her out on! I don't want to keep giving her the cereal, I'd rather her have some real food.

Mmmm. Good.

Full belly = happy girl.

No comments: