Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Love

Have I ever mentioned that I love my husband? I haven't been doing much lately. I'm not working, I have no phone or car so I'm at my dad's. All. Day. Long. And all through out these last days, I've been missing David. He has been working so hard on fixing up our house (although I'm a little jealous my house didn't look so good while I was living in it!) and I am so thankful that I have a husband who works so hard and who is handy...saves me lots of money!

He's been roofing and completely redoing the shower in the master bath. I love my husband. I love that he works hard. I love that he loves me and even more, I love that he lets me know he loves me. We're going on our 4th year this month and our marriage has been nothing short of amazing. He is my best friend. I think he is the most wonderful person I know and I cherish our time together! I LOVE him! He's so full of fun and dreams, I love it!

I just wanted people to know that I love my husband today...every day. I am so truly blessed that I married him and settled for no one else! It makes me smile to think that our marriage is truly so good. I'm thankful that there are no false fronts here, we really and truly are happy!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

You really are luck you have that with your husband. Just look at the divorce rate in this country. Doesn't seem real common.