Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

2 more weeks...again

We're staying in Oklahoma for at least another 2 weeks. It's just one thing after another, it's the story of my life. Last Thursday I found out that I was pregnant. After much much shock, we were excited to start a family. But on Saturday I was spotting and went to the ER and they couldn't tell if I had lost it or if I was just too early to see the baby on the ultrasound. They put me on bedrest for the weekend.

Early Monday morning I started bleeding heavier and I knew that I had lost it. I went to work because the ER said there wasn't anything they could do unless I was bleeding a lot. Monday was a big day at work because I would finally be assembling some bids we've worked on for a month for the state. And the new girl started and of course I needed to train her.

So to make a long story short, I was hurting at work and on my lunch I went home and ate. David took me back to work and before we got there I was in unbearable pain. I don't know that I've ever felt such pain. We went to the ER and eventually found out that I had a tubal pregnancy that ruptured. I lost half a liter of blood but I was bleeding internally. While the doctor was doing surgery on me, he saw that my appendix was bad and took it out too.

I am so thankful that they got my appendix and fallopian tube out at once. 2 surgeries would have really stunk. The doctor said I probably would have been back in a week because of the appendix. I am also thankful that this happend before we got to Idaho! I am also thankful for the family and friends that show so much concern. I'm glad I have a God who won't give us more than we can bear!

Thanks for the support everyone!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

You guys are so great! I believe that all things happen for a reason, so we'll see ya when you get here.