Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

More pictures

So our days are filled with looking for a job. I hate it. I had a job interview today but I'm really hoping I won't have to take the job. It pays nothing. I can't wait until I have a job and this stress is no longer on our shoulders. Even though we are stressed, it's relaxing here. I don't know how to explain it. I was a little concerned before we came about the culture shock of moving to a smaller town or city or whatever Preston is. I have to say, the first night we got here as we were driving through town in the middle of the night, I thought "what did we just do?" But so far I love it.



My days go by so fast. Then in the evening we all get together and have dinner and then we get all cozy and watch a movie together. It's fun. It's also been neat being around a 5 year old all the time. Vicki made homemade rootbeer the other night and Carson got to have the first drink. Vicki asked him if it needed anything and he said "Um, I think it needs about 20 pounds of flour" oh, it cracked me up. Here is a picture of him blowing on the dry ice in the rootbeer.




Well, I've got some picture of Preston for your viewing pleasure.










I think that's good for now. Oh and yes, I realize that half of David's head is cut off in the picture. It'll take too much effort to fix it right now though.

1 comment:

Chan said...

Love that mountain pic and the little boy blowing on the dry ice too cute!