Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Here are some pictures of the view from the house we're staying at for now. They live just outside of Preston. If only I had sweet photography skills...the pictures do it no justice. Sorry.



Ever since I have been in Idaho I have been taking pictures of things most people probably wouldn't take a picture of. I want my friends in Oklahoma to see where we are living though.

David and I are still looking for jobs. I got a phone call yesterday from a mortgage company calling to ask if I could work full-time. Hopefully they'll call back. I'm really hoping to get a job where I won't have to work weekends. Preston is a neat town. It's small but bigger than some others I've seen around here. The traffic is nothing compared to what I'm used to. So far I like living in this small town but if I need some city life I can go into Logan and enjoy ridiculous traffic. Hope everyone is well!

1 comment:

Chan said...

Beautiful Pic's Hannah! Good luck on that job! I will be praying for you!