Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Six Years

It has been six years today since my mom passed away. I can't believe it. When does one ever get to the age of not needing a mom? I say never.

We'll be leaving my dad's today and staying with my mother in law for the next week and then, cross your fingers please, we will be on our way to Idaho by this weekend. We HAVE to get to Idaho this weekend...not having a job is not conducive to my plan of living stress free. It'll be one step closer to having a house.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I cannot even imagine what life would be like without my mom. I am sorry that your time with your mom was so short. No one else could be a better guardian angel for you though.

;) said...

hugs to a great friend.