Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

We Made It!

After 30+ hours in our small truck we finally got to Idaho. It was a long, long drive. But there were no mishaps of any sort so that is always a blessing! We looked like hillbillies and I will post pictures soon. I can't wait to see what happens here. I went from a town of 80,000 I think to 5,000...this is going to be interesting! I took pics of the town and will post those too.

We are currently staying with some friends and they're great. They have 2 sons, ages 5 and 6 months. They are good kids. I haven't had much of a chance to check things out...it's been about 5 years since I've been here and I don't remember much. Hopefully soon we can get around and maybe I'll learn my way around. I saw the house we're going to rent and it's really cute. I think we're going to have lots of fun here even though I'm already homesick! Geez I'm a wus...which I'm not exactly sure how to spell.

Also, this month is my 4 year wedding anniversary. The 23rd! Woohoo! I'm still loving every minute of it! I wish we could celebrate in Jackson Hole! Maybe next year!

No comments: