Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

2 Weeks...approximately!

We have renters! David and I feel good about them too. I hope they don't prove us wrong!! So here is the low down on what's about to happen:

1) We dance around doing the happy dance
2) We waste a lot of time and get nothing done
3) We leave for Idaho

That's my idea of how it should go. But the reality is, we still have work to do. David did alot yesterday and we have made a new resolution to not be lazy any more. He got new light fixtures put up and put the wood paneling back up around the french doors in the den. Why do we not do these things in the first place? David and I have basically wasted a lot of time. We lost a lot of motivation waiting for a renter. I make it sound like we live in a house that's halfway built but that's not the case. In fact, we live in a very nice home that we updated the majority of and then left the rest for the last 2 years :)

Alright, seriously, here is the game plan: My last day at work is April 3. We will be leaving maybe Sunday, April 5th. At least that's what we're shooting for. Cross your fingers that it isn't any later. I beg of you. I implore you. Pray. Oh and the sky is looking rather ominous today with chances of tornadoes this evening into tonight. I'm not going to miss that in Idaho.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Were Stoked, that is if we could keep your temporary living space dry. Austin left the tub running and flooded the basement again... not near as bad though. It's time for that rain cloud over us to move on.