Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Update

This is an update on what's been going on. Nothing. Excuse me a minute while I scream and thrash around like a child. Where are all the people who want to rent my fabulous house? Don't they know the perfect house is waiting for them? Apparently not. I'm going to have to come up with some new strategies to lead people to us. We just want to get out of here! I'm having a garage sale this weekend...maybe that will get some interested people.

Did anyone else watch The Bachelor last night? The after the rose ceremony show? Bunch of crap if you ask me. I've always been a fan of Molly but come on, was it necessary for Jason to bring Melissa on TV to break up with her? David and I wasted 3 hours of our precious time last night watching this. Ok, David only spent like 2...but still :) I laugh about it. My husband was so upset for poor Melissa I thought I was going to have to go into stalker mode and find her for him. I thought my marriage was over. David soon recovered from his heart ache and remembered that he had a wife right next to him and all is well. With that said, here is a letter that I feel sums up the issues I've been dealing with regarding my TV shows:

Dear ABC Network,
You are walking a very thin line, my friend. First, there was Sunday night’s episode of “Brothers and Sisters” that had been repeatedly touted as featuring a “SHOCKING DEATH!”. A character flat-lining for two seconds and then being revived doesn’t constitute a shocking death. If so, there would be a SHOCKING DEATH every week on “Grey’s Anatomy”. I feel completely betrayed.

And speaking of betrayed, now you give us this whole “Bachelor” debacle.

It’s as if television isn’t even real. If you can’t count on two people finding lasting love and commitment during a six-week period of time that includes trips to New Zealand, multiple hot tubs, and Goodyear blimp rides, then I don’t know what’s left to believe in.

Sincerely,
Uncle Melanie

P.S. “The Bachelor” is dead to me. For now.


P.S.P.S. Please let Melissa know she’s better off. She’d be wiping that Nancy boy’s tears for the rest of her life and sometimes you need a man to be the strong one. Maybe you could introduce her to Jack Bauer.

David has kicked into high gear and is all about getting EVERYTHING out of our house right now. He has done so much. We went and unloaded about 50 billion pounds of crap that was my uncle's on his door step. Surprise! I've been telling you for 2 years to get your crap out of my shed so here it is! It was a load off our shoulders. I still can't believe how much crap we have. How many times can I say that? I thought I had a lot of stuff but David puts me to shame. Dr. Phil? Help, please? Ok, so he's not that bad but the door of the cellar and shed hides a lot and I mean a lot. Idaho...we're still coming. I promise. Don't give up on us please.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

It always feels so nice to dejunk, but it must feel good to buy it to or we wouldn't have junk right. We are ready for you guys to get here, but be glade your not here yet our drive way is about 5in deep mud. It's really nasty this year everything is melting so fast, Austin is working on getting it to drain right so maybe when you get here it won't be so bad.

Vicki said...

I really do know how to spell I just always add "E" onto everthing. GLAD not GLADE