Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Universe

The universe is aligned once again now that David is home. That was the longest we've been apart since we've been married! A whole 6 nights! I'm soooo happy he's home. I'm also thankful for my best friend who kept me company the whole time.

David told me while he was in Idaho that he was taking pictures for me. I was so excited to see these pictures since it's been a while since I've been in Preston and don't remember it all that much. I was hoping to see some more pictures of the house we'll be living in and Austin and Vicki's basement. Well, David comes home and starts showing me the pictures...all 8 of them. All of which happen to be pictures of the landscape on the way there and some others in Preston and Logan. These pictures basically all look the same. Why would I trust a guy to take pictures for me? I've learned my lesson.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Hannah you should have told me His camera was sitting on the counter the whole time I could have taken more he said you wanted pictures of the snow. The basement is getting dryer by the day it will be totaly dry by the time you come