Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Good Book

I need your help please. Could anyone out there recommend a good book? My mind is starving for something to make me laugh or cry or both. I started working at this car dealership back in August and it has renewed my love of reading. In fact, I read so much while I'm there it creates mass confusion if I don't have a book out. So please...help me enrich my mind.

So this Friday we (as in my boss) are interviewing people for my position. One lady is coming all the way from California...sucks for her if she doesn't get the job. I'm ready to do some training and get the heck out of here. You see, there are fun and exciting things awaiting me in Idaho.

Oh! And guess what? I have a secret love of photography and have great aspirations of being a good photographer. Not professional but I would love to have the ability to capture beautiful memories for myself and others if they'd like. So, I've been obsessed and by obsessed, I mean OBSESSED with www.thepioneerwoman.com. She's my hero. And she takes fabulous pictures around her ranch and does AMAZING things with them on photoshop. Now I am trying to tackle this hurdle called photoshop and I just can't devote the time to it like I would like. I'm afraid that when I get to Idaho, I might become a recluse until I get the hang of this photoshop thing.

I searched online a while back for a photographer to take fun pictures of David and me and I found someone that I like but by the time I get to the point of looking decent for pictures, we'll be in Idaho. So I've been on the search for a photographer for after we move. And I found one. I'm so excited. I want to have pictures to look back on when I'm old and love them. I hate the idea that as of right now, there are no pictures that David and I can be proud of...much less our future children. And someday when I have kids I want to take their pictures and have them look professional...only they're by me! I want no boring pictures! Vicki, I hope you don't mind if I practice on your munchkins...

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I would love to find more good books also after twilight I just can't seem to find anything to keep my interest. Your exactly what I need, I hate taking my kids in to pose for pictures. As for the family that just doesn't happen. I desperatly need to get family photos done, i've just been waiting for the weather to get nice so we can do them outside. So start getting ideas for that photo shoot