Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 13, 2012

Toys!

I love KSL! Yesterday I bought this little cradle with a high chair on it, stroller and walker for $15! The stroller is really light and the first time Avery pushed it she fell flat on her face about 5 times. She kept pushing down on the handle. She figured it out though.



The stroller is the perfect size for her. Now she can take her baby for walks when we're outside!

So all last week David and I did AWESOME at eating healthy! I definitely noticed a difference by Thursday in my stomach. That really pumped me up. I know that if I keep eating this way and get a good routine in the gym, I'll be on my way back to the old Hannah :0)

Friday I met with a trainer.

Wow.

When I left on Friday I thought maybe he didn't work me hard enough. When I woke up Saturday morning I was a little sore but as the day went on. Oh. My. Gosh. I seriously can't remember the last time my muscles hurt this bad if ever. It hurts so good :)
Yesterday I was walking like a gimp. It just makes me super excited!!! I've even taped up motivational quotes around the house to remind me of what I'm doing. I think it's helping. This is good. Real good :0)

Last week Avery was watching her numbers Baby Einstein video and I heard her saying "two". Now, if you say "one", she'll say "two". She even tries to hold up 2 fingers and she's pretty close to doing it too. She thinks it's really funny and will bust into giggles. Well, her fake giggles anyway which are hilarious.

We didn't go to the aquarium this weekend which was a bummer. I was looking forward to it. Maybe another time.

It's the start of a new week. I'm excited to see what changes I see this week!

No comments: