Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Random Pictures

I was cleaning out the pictures in my email this morning. I may have posted some of these before.

This was David on a ride in Las Vegas. I'm surprised that afterwards he realized that riding on that was probably not the wisest choice. He said it seemed a little flimsy and the kid operating it was questionable.
Avery gets on the computer every chance she gets. Now we have to keep all chairs locked up in the bedroom.
She gets so excited when she sees the Nook. She can swipe the screen to unlock it, turn pages and scroll up and down. She knows how to go back to the home screen so she can change apps. It's kind of crazy. She likes to play Angry Birds now.
We stopped at Jimmy John's to eat and she was just tearing into this sandwich. She loved it. She likes to eat things whole and not cut up because, you know, she's a big girl now :)


Cute pictures of Avery with her daddy. Thought Bonnie would especially appreciate these :0)

Can't believe Avery is 16 months old now. She was doing so much better sleeping, only waking once the last week or so. That ended 3 days ago and now she's up every hour until 2 or so and then sleeps until 7. Ugh. It's really frustrating but then I hear her in the mornings chatting away in her crib and my frustration goes away. Her surprise hugs this morning made it all better too :)

If you say one, she'll say two. She'll also hold her finger up. She knows how to switch out movies in her DVD player. David said one time he saw her pull the DVD out and blow on it. She sees me do that when I try to clean them haha. I recently bought her some fleece footed pjs. I never put them on her because she's usually pretty hot. Well, she loves them. It's funny. And she looks so darn cute in them.

She loves to talk on the phone. She walks all over the house having conversations with who knows who. Reminds me of a teenager. She calls real people too. She got to talk to her Uncle Wayne on the phone yesterday...I think they understood each other hahaha! She sure is jabbering a whole lot. Now if we could just get some understandable words...

That's all I know for now!

No comments: