Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

More pictures

Avery took this picture of herself. She's figured out how to do it on my phone.

Like father, like daughter. The TV is so captivating to them both.
I guess she was pretending to be asleep because she wasn't asleep.
She looooves to help push the cart around the store.

Avery loves this magna doodle but she wants me or her dad (usually me) to draw on it for her. All. The. Time. If you give her the pencil thingy to draw, she gets mad.


What a good daddy. He's trying to entice Avery into the tent.
So it was confirmed yesterday that Avery does indeed have a peanut allergy but we are also staying away from tree nuts. Poor girl can't eat her coconut oil anymore. I'm doing some reading to see what can be done to rid her of this allergy. It would be pretty cool to take her back next year and find out the allergy is gone. So we'll see what we find out.

I'm just looking at it as a way to keep up from eating processed foods. We've been working toward it and this is just more reason to be eating fresh, clean food. We'll just try to take any following challenges in stride. Thankfully Avery is with me all the time so I don't have to deal with other people and her allergy yet. It'll come though.

Well, she has woke up from her nap!

No comments: