Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 10, 2012

Getting Serious.





I need a camera that has a faster shutter speed or figure out if mine will go faster. I need to take pictures in rapid succession. These are the kind of pictures I get all the time thanks to my slow camera.

I'm so happy it's Friday! I've been waiting for the weekend because I got $30 Kohls cash to spend! I think we're going to go to the aquarium this weekend which I'm pretty pumped about. We went to a gun show last weekend...not my idea of exciting but it got Avery and I out of the house and that's the important part! I hate having only one vehicle!!!

David and I are getting serious. Serious about our health! David and I have DRASTICALLY change our eating habits this week and have both joined gyms, separate ones though. We're tired of being fat. I've been going this week to the gym but tonight I'm meeting with a trainer!! The exciting thing is that I can already see a difference just because of my diet :0)

I'm excited. This is not my body!!! I don't even recognize myself in pictures. I can't wait to get on a good routine in the gym and see what happens :0)

I'm going to post a video that is really short but it shows Avery's new "trick" haha.

No comments: