Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

So Sad :(

My girl is not feeling well today at all. I don't think her ear infection has cleared up. She was getting better but now she's messing with her ear again, alot today. She's very fussy too. I decided I don't want to take her to the doctor for them to tell me her antibiotic isn't working and give her a different one or something so I made an appointment with a chiropractor. They also have a naturopath in their clinic too!

Part of me wants to take her to the doctor today because she's so sad but I'm just going to comfort her as best I can today and get her in to the chiro tomorrow. I know that'll be better for her than pumping her full of antibiotics. It's also cheaper for me to take her to the chiro than the doctor too...yay!

I sure hope we can get her over this. She was getting better but now she's not and I want my happy baby back.

No comments: