Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

I came across this picture today and was reminded that I was skinny once! I remember having to get this tank top at Wal Mart and feeling self conscious because of how tight the shirt was hahaha!! If I only looked like that now! Good thing I'm going to go join the gym today! I lost a ton of weight after Avery was born but I'm pretty sure it all came back. Oops.


The Pioneer Woman has a photography section on her website and she'll have an assignment and people will send in their pictures and win something. Not long ago, she did a "Sisters" assignment and after looking at it all I can say is I hope Avery has a sister. I hope I have a son or sons but I hope Avery has at least one sister. Those pictures were so beautiful. I want Avery to have everything those pictures conveyed.

Must. Have. Another. Baby. Now.

Ok, maybe I'll wait.

We do make purdy babies :0)

And just a little fyi for the future in the event that my brain won't remember when this picture was taken: This was taken by Marco Rodriguez in July of 2003 at the 4th of July powwow in Pawnee, OK.


No comments: