Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 21, 2011

I have always been so thankful that Avery slept so well and went down so easy but OH MY GOSH she has gone to the dark side. Her naps have been crazy and she gets up all throughout the night. My child who didn't cry at night? She does now. Well, she fusses I should say. This is what I get for saying all that stuff before haha, the Lord has humbled me once again!

Yesterday evening was HARD. She cried most of the evening. I know it was because she was over tired. She barely had any naps yesterday and when she did go down, she wouldn't stay asleep. But the Lord heard my prayers last night lol and gave the both of us some rest. She went down at 8 and only woke up at 3:45 to eat and then got up again at 7:10. Thank goodness!!

She peed on the floor this morning too.

She's watching Good Morning America and eating her foot now. Such a good little girl. I love her so much!

No comments: