Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Just Blabbing

I've got errands to run but Avery's sleeping so I'm waiting patiently for her to wake up.

She had a horrible case of yeast on her butt that I have almost cleared up with coconut oil. I've been using it on myself which has helped the pain I had. Iplan to take it internally also. I seemed to have lost my tea tree oil so I washed all of our laundry and added vinegar to it to kill the yeast. Wiped down her bed with vinegar (made my room smell yuck) and all her toys too. I've been on probiotics (need to take them more regularly though). I had probiotics called in for Avery but haven't picked them up yet. I'm also putting pads down for her to lay on so I don't have to change her bedding all the time. This way I'm reducing the chances for her to be re-infecting herself. Now if I could get the carbs under control maybe we can kick this stupid yeast! It's better though!

If I can't get this cleared up by doing the above mentioned methods we'll move on to grapefruit seed oil.

That's pretty much all that's going on in my neck of the woods.

No comments: