Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Money. Yuck.

Ok, I've been thinking about ways to make extra money. Eventually David is going to go to school and as he gets higher up on his courses, he may not be able to work full time. I don't mind working but ideally, I'd work as little as possible or find a way for Avery to stay home with David while I work. Which may be hard if he's having to study. I absolutley DO NOT want to leave Avery in a daycare. So I've been trying to come up with ways I can bring in money from home.

I found something today that is pretty neat. It's getting paid to write articles and then the company licenses the articles to other people to be used on websites or wherever. I had to submit an article for them to review. We'll see if they accept me. I hope so because it'd be easy.

I also think I will sell things on Ebay. Too bad I took so much junk to the DI. Ugh.

I'll just have to pray that God plops something into my lap :)

No comments: