Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 3, 2011

October!!

I can't believe it's October. I can't believe Avery is going to be ONE at the end of this month!

We had a good weekend. We had dinner with friends and yesterday we drove around and then went up to Snowbird ski resort and checked place out. It was Oktoberfest but we were early so everyone was setting up. I think we're going to go back this weekend and ride the tram to the top of the mountain. They have a chair lift you can ride up there but I Avery's to wiggly for that.

We've been doing a lot of driving around on the weekends because we like to but also because we very strongly dislike the people below us and don't like to be here when they are. The girl sent me a text on Friday asking us to be quiet. That would be Avery and me. She always points out the pounding which is AVery crawling. Would she rather listen to Avery yell while I keep her confined? It's miserable living here and I'm hoping we can move. That would be a major bummer but I can't handle this living situation. The people below us make it miserable. They were supposed to move out at the end of the month but they're staying longer. Who knows who will move in after them? This sucks bad. It makes me so mad!

No comments: