Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Another video



We love this girl so much. She never fails to make us smile. She's pretty much the cutest thing ever. Seriously.
We have recently found out that she doesn't like bananas and today I gave her some green beans and she would eat them and gag. I would laugh, she'd laugh, try it again and gag and laugh. It must be a texture thing because she'll eat pureed green beans.

She gets really mad if you tell her no. For some reason I find it entertaining to watch her get frustrated or mad about things. I think it just shows me that she's becoming a little person and not so babyish anymore.


David and I laugh because alot of times she whispers something that sounds like "what's that?" I'm beginning to think she is saying that because sometimes she does it at appropriate times.


She's just getting so big and we're loving every minute of it!


I posted another video of her too.

No comments: