Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 14, 2011

Height & Weight

Yesterday I measured and weighed Avery. So these numbers are approximate. Her height is 32" and she is 26 lbs.

Yesterday while I was on the phone she got into a box of coffee creamer that has the little plastic cups like you'd get at IHOP or somewhere. Well, she bit into some of them so she had creamer all over her and the floor and some buckets that the box was sitting on. At least she smelled sweet like vanilla :)

I used to be able to get her to clap her hands by telling her to but now she won't clap them at all. BUT she will open her mouth if you tell her to. I was so happy that she showed her newest trick to her dad yesterday. I made ringing noises (like a phone) and she got her little play phone, opened up and put it up to her ear. It was so cute! She'll probably never ever do it again.

She jabbers really long sentences now. She has a lot to say. It's so cute! She had her first sip of sweet tea yesterday but shhh don't tell. Actually I told David last night and he took it better than I thought. He kind of freaks if she has anything sweet. At all. Which is good, I don't want her drinking pops and junk but she had to try some delicous sweet tea.

She has never been big on juice either, which I'm glad about but I bought some locally made apple juice and she really liked it. So did David he kept chugging it down. She loves loves loves water, which I'm happy about, and drinks it better than anything else.

She's adorable.

No comments: