Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 26, 2013

Ultrasound

I went and had my ultrasound today and found out my placenta has moved up and out of the way of my cervix. Yay!

Little man is growing right on track. His legs are measuring ahead so maybe we'll have another tall kiddo.

I got a good look at his face. I was impressed for just a 2D ultrasound. I was able to see his lips pretty clearly and also his nose. He wasn't cooperating too much though. He had his ankles crossed this time and last time too.  I got a picture of what looks like a thumbs up and his arm already looks chubby. I don't think it is though. I believe she said he weighs about 3.6 lbs but I know that u/s this late in the game aren't always accurate. I could also see his mouth opening and closing and his tongue moving. Pretty neat.

The lady tried to see if we could see hair but we couldn't.

I have a feeling he's going to come before Nov 5. I hope it's just not on Oct 28! Seems as though I may have a UTI so I've got to go get labs done. Bummer. Last night was a long night with a lot of pain. No fun.

Tomorrow I'll be 30 weeks! Not much longer until we meet our SON!!!

No comments: