Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

27 Weeks

27 Weeks
Feeling good still! I'm very thankful for easy pregnancies once the nausea subsides. You know, when I was pregnant with Avery, I wasn't nervous about the whole laboring/birthing process too much. I didn't know what to expect. This time I do and am starting to dread what's ahead of me lol. I have always heard that the second birth is usually faster (I hope so) but that the second baby is usually bigger (I hope not!). More than labor though, I feel nervous about some things that happen after the birth. I won't say exactly to spare any males who read this! David kind of chuckled that I was more worried about those things than pushing a baby out with no meds :0)

I'm excited though. I was sad getting rid of Avery's cute little girly clothes but it's been exciting getting boy clothes.

A few weeks ago I experienced swelling, which I never had before and over the weekend I had HORRIBLE heartburn. Oh my goodness. I rarely had it with Avery and it wasn't anything bad. This started Friday night and was almost non stop until Sunday morning. Ugh. I'm thankful I don't get it often. I do feel more sensitive toward it though this pregnancy.

I was hoping to post a picture of me at 27 weeks with Avery but my pictures are from 25 weeks and then skipped to 31 weeks.



The other day we had our air off since David was painting the garage. It was hot so we went outside and had a carwash. Avery thought it was great. She was so excited over a bucket of soapy water! She washed her cars and bikes and the cement.

3 more months and our little man will be here. I can hardly believe it! Avery's going to be a great big sister. All of the mom's in my mom's group were going on the other day about how sweet and nurturing she is and agreed she'd be a great big sister. Proud mama here!

No comments: