Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 5, 2013

The Little Things

Tonight I was watching my stomach roll while little David was squirming around. I was thinking that there is nothing better than feeling/seeing your baby move while in utero. Then I started thinking that I say that now but the next thing will come along and I'll think there's nothing cooler than that.

I remember during different stages or phases with Avery thinking that this was my favorite. Then the next one would come and I'd think the same thing. Right now, I'm loving Avery's age. I'm really not much of a baby person so I'm really enjoying it now that she's getting older.

I love love love our evenings together. Every night before bed we wind down in mommy and daddy's bed. I love that she asks for it. Usually it's just Avery and me but sometimes David joins. Even when our evening is running late, she still requests laying in mommy's bed. 10 minutes is all she needs and she's good. I love that we have our special time. I can't wait to experience similar things with my son.

I'm so grateful that we are given special moments like that in the world we live in.

We have been blessed with the sweetest little girl. I can't wait to see what this little boy is going to be like.

No comments: