Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Dancing Queen


My girl loves to dance. If she would have been potty trained by this month, she could have started dance lessons but I guess we'll wait until next summer since we missed out on this fall. I love this picture of her. She's so happy.

If how much this baby moves in my uterus is any indication of how he's going to be outside of my uterus...we're going to have a wild child on our hands! I don't remember Avery moving this much.

I'm plugging along with my studying. Yesterday I got a big ol' lesson on the purpose of the foreskin :0) I did learn a lot though. Now I have to give pros and cons to circumcision. Ugh :(

I have an ultrasound on Monday to make sure my placenta has moved up. It was really low back in June. Hopefully it moved up. If it hasn't, I think that will mess up my homebirth. Hopefully I'll get a good report.

David's been working on the garage. Next project is completely redoing our shower/tub in the main bathroom. I can't wait. I've been waiting for this!!!

Today was the first day of school in Edmond. Fall is coming! Fall means new baby! I can't wait to see what this little guy is going to look like. I can't wait to see what his personality is going to be like. I feel blessed that we're getting to experience life with a daughter and a son. Now, if I had 2 more kids--another girl and boy, that'd be perfect!

No comments: