Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 11, 2012

October 11, 2012

Last Saturday we went to a birthday party for our friend's Elijah and Caleb. It was freezing that day. The kids didn't care though. Avery got a new fishing pole so she could fish at the pond at the party. The party was bittersweet. It was hard not to think about it being their first birthday without their mama. Today marks one month since our friend went to be with the Lord. I don't understand why she was taken so young and I guess I never will. Brandy's family is in my prayers today.
 
 
Ready to go fishin'!

Avery swinging with Elizabeth.

Avery and Elizabeth

Avery and her daddy.





This is an older picture from when I went to the spray park with Brandy.


I think this is a sweet picture of David.



On Monday I met with my old friend Lindsay and got to meet her Lily for the first time. The last time we saw each other was when I came for my baby shower and she was pregnant too. Avery is always bigger than the other kids we meet that are her age but her and Lily are the same size! The were so cute together and had so much fun. They would just make each other crack up. It was super cute!
 
 


Well, I have to say that I hope Oklahoma gets some snow this year. I'm kinda bummed to miss out on snow. Utah has some long winters but I love love love looking out the window to falling snow with the snow capped mountains in the background.

There's not much going on here really. I'm in shock that my Avery is going to be 2 in a few weeks!!! Oh my gosh!!! I love that kid!

No comments: