Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 26, 2012

Birthday Preparations

Avery and I got to go see baby Isaac a week or so ago. He is a little jaundice in this picture but he is all better now :)
 
He was 5 lbs 4 oz when he was born. It was like holding a baby doll. Avery was HUGE compared to him! I can't even imagine having a baby that small. I'm so proud of his mama for having a homebirth! What a champ! She was even at labor at her baby shower and had him that night!
 


Avery, Bonnie and I went to Pumpkinville and had a fun time.
 

Avery's birthday party is tomorrow. Hopefully it's not too cold. It should be 59 I think but I doubt it'll reach that by party time so it'll be cooler I'm sure.

It won't be anything fancy but I know Avery will have fun at the park and that's all that matters. I think when she's older and actually remembers her parties, I'll do more. I'm already thinking about having her birthday at a pumpkin patch next year :)

I've got a lot to do tonight!!!

No comments: