Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October!!!!

33 weeks with Avery
 
34 weeks 3 days with David.
Looking a little rough in this picture of me with David! The end of this pregnancy is not near as smooth as it was with Avery. I'm taking over 1000 mgs of calcium/magnesium supplements to keep my uterus relaxed. I still struggle with pain and contractions occasionally but the calcium has helped a lot. On the days that I'm particularly hurting I also take a homeopathic medicine which helps too. I just have to keep this little guy in for 2 more weeks. He can come any time after that!

I can't believe that it's October already and by the end of this month Avery will be 3 and I'll either have a baby or be really close to having one! Baby David is running out of room and his movements hurt. He likes to put pressure on my gallbladder which hurts pretty bad. It's amazing to see how distorted he makes my belly too. Still hard to believe there's a little person in there!

Avery is super awesome of course. She's getting more and more difficult as she's getting older but that's normal I know. We're trying to keep the upper hand...don't want to raise a brat! She's definitely changing a lot but she's still so sweet...most of the time :)

I can't wait to see her with Baby David. She calls Sophia next door "sweetie pie" now and it cracks me up! She loves babies and I know she'll be a wonderful sister.

Nothing else is new here. Same ol' same ol' with David. Same ol' same ol' with me...just doing the same as always with more aches ;0)

No comments: