Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 11, 2013

36 Weeks

Well, only 4 more weeks until our little boy is here. I'm hoping it will be earlier because I'm so over being pregnant!  After next week, he is free to come :)

We finally got most of our supplies ready. My birth kit came in and I got the pool rented. We got a new crib mattress and bought a new car seat. I think we're ready :0)

We've been very blessed in that we have been able to keep everything from Avery and I've been surrounded by mom's of little boys who have been very generous in giving us clothes.

On Oct 3 my stay at home mom's group gave me a diaper sprinkle. There were 7 of us there who are pregnant!

Here's some of the loot we got.
 
These ladies have been so great. They know that I've had issues with hurting and have been so kind to offer to watch Avery so I can rest. Thankfully it hasn't come to that but it's nice to know Avery has a friend's house to play at if needed.  I'm so thankful I found this group!
 
I am so thankful I am a part of this group. It has been so great to make new friends. Friends for Avery and I both. It's so full of generous women. A lot of them know that I've been having to take it easy because of

No comments: